Pin It button on image hover

Friday 2 February 2018

wish flower (by Veronica)

I have two of the samples from the last tv show to show you today, using the beautiful wish flower stamp. This stamp is now my new
go-to stamp, as it is suitable for lots of different occasions - I have used it for both new year and get well cards for example.

This was a very simple and fairly quick card.
I started with a 6" square black blank card, and stamped the image with versamark before adding gold embossing powder.
The flowers were painted using some very ancient pearlescent paints







Thge second card looks even simpler, but was actually a rescue! Stamped onto white card and silver embossed, but I messed up the lettering (if I had used my stamping platform I would have been able to reink the words and restamp them) - so I fussy cut the image out after colouring with waterclour pencils , and mounted it onto black card. The word that did stamp clearly I cut out and mounted in the corner.

7 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful, love the black background, wonderfully coloured, Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Veronica, do love this stamp.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this stamp will become one of my favourites. I love how you have coloured it and it looks fabulous on black. Thank you for sharing. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, it's amazing how different it looks on black.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!