Pin It button on image hover

Friday 9 February 2018

Floral delights by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I hope everyone is fine and dandy. So today I’m sharing some of my samples from the last Hochanda shows that featured the beautiful colouring pages and flower stamps, totally Devine designs, so versatile.

I made a card out of my smaller Colouring page which I’d coloured using water soluble crayons.



I used a Greyboard heart from the website to create this little decoration, I used Distress Oxides blended to colour the background, simple heat embossing in gold and decoupaged, some gold Gilding wax to edge the heart and voila!
I hope you like my creations? Thank you so much for your kind comments, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

7 comments:

  1. Both lovely, the card feels very 60s, love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colouring and your decoration is so dimensional and pretty Zoe. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fabulous colours and designs Zoe, two amazing projects,Kate x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are gorgeous Zoe, love this stamp!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card and LOVE that gorgeous heart plaque!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, they're both so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both beautiful projects and I love the bright colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!