Pin It button on image hover

Friday 4 August 2017

Floral Harmony (by Asha)

Hello, friends. It's my turn to share a project with you - a light and airy all purpose card. I'm showcasing the new Floral Harmony stamp.

I started by stamping the image onto watercolour paper using Archival Shadow Grey ink for that almost no-line look. Then I coloured it with watercolour. When dry, I added a wash of blue in the background. Next, I gave the edges a light dusting of Distress Ink and went over the Useful Leaves Stencil & Mask with the same ink. To finish, stickles and liquid pearls ... and voila!

I hope you have fun with these new floral singles. They are a joy to colour and you can create elegant works of art on the go. I plan to stamp out a few of these and take them on holiday with me!

As always, I have details of the tools and products used on my blog. Thank you for stopping by and drop in soon for more designs by the team.

Beijinhos,
Asha



6 comments:

  1. Stunning x love that blue background and the stamp is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very pretty Asha and I love the no line colouring and the great stencilled leaves in the background enhance it perfectly. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful Asha, gorgeous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really sweet and airy, love how you coloured these amazing flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, and the stencilled background really compliments the image. Sandra x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!