Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Flowers by Zoe

Good morning Lovelies, I'm back with my second post this month featuring the beautiful Spring Fairies and Fantasy Castles stamp sets that were on Hochanda recently.

My first card is very simple, just heat embossed using Versamark Inkpad and white embossing powder and just blending Distress inks over, I heat embossed my sentiment in gold on some torn Vellum and edged the card using Versamark and gold embossing powder.

 

My second card is using the "Wrinkle free distressing" technique with Distress Oxide Inkpads, I simply stamped my flowers, butterflies and the foliage from the little bird on a branch, I coloured the pretty Iris flowers with Distress inks and a water brush and added some glitter glue once dry.

 
I hope you like my cards, have a wonderful day xx Zoe xx 

5 comments:

  1. I especially like the colour combinations on your first card and the sentiment really stands out in gold, it's beautiful, Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards and colour combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two stunning cards Zoe and I love the white embossing and use various coloured inks over the top, and the added vellum sentiment strip finishes it perfectly, and then the oxide ink smooshing with the pretty irises, foliage and butterflies, and the purple mat shows it off beautifully. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely both and like expecially the first one!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're both lovely, such bright and cheerful colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!