Hello everyone, are you enjoying the stamps of the month?
The collections of Chocolate Baroque stamps: Spring Fairy Collection, Fantasy Castles and Magical Landscapes are really beautiful and you can use them in several ways.
Therefore, tales, castles and fairies made me think about making a decoration for a child's room.
Step by Step :
1. Take a round metal lid and cover it with gesso
2. Colour the dry gesso with Distress Ink Pad - Antique linen
3. Blend randomly through a stencil, Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pad - Broken China and Distress
Ink Pad - Worn Lipstick
4. Stamp with Distress Ink Pad Vintage Photo the chosen castles from Fantasy Castles Rubber
stamp sheet A5
5. Blend some details of the stamp with Watercolor Brush - Detailer Tip
6. Colour the domes with Distress Ink Pad Fired Brick and the bushes with Distress Ink Pad - Peeled
7. Stamp the flower of May Fairy Rubber Stamp sheet - DL with Distress Ink Pad Fired Brick and
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pad - Broken China
8. On a sheet of A4 White Cardstock 250 stamp the fairy of May Fairy Rubber Stamp sheet - DL with
Tim Holtz Mini Distress Ink Pad - Broken China and cut it as decoupage
9. Glue with Inessentials Glue n Seal matte the blue Fairy between the castles and add the twine all
around the border of the lid
10. Add some dots of Stickles - Crystal on the wings of the fairy, on the flower stamens and on the
windows of the castle.
I hope you liked my first project for May.