Daffodils are my most loved flowers for several reasons during these months, and therefore I used them for my first project.
Step by Step
1. Background mat : blend on your white cardstock several Pan Pastel colour, stamp with
Versafine randomly a foliage of the set "Spring Foliage Rubber Stamp Sheet A5" and a sentiment
of Glorius Spring Rubber Stamp Sheet A5
2. Mat : Stamp three daffodils with Versamark Stamp Pad on a white cardstock
3. Blend Pan Pastel yellow tones on one side of the cardstock and a yellow violet tone on the other
4. Decoupage Daffodil : Stamp a daffodil with Versamark on another cardstock. colour it with
Pan Pastel and cut around the edges
5. Stamp with Versafine only "Spring " on a left over piece of one of your mats
6. Glue the mats, the daffodils and the sentiment and assemble the card.
See you soon with another card