Pin It button on image hover

Tuesday 29 November 2016

1 stamp, 5 tags... (by Dominike)

Hello
Today I want to show you how I play with short pieces of paper colored with my Gelli plate and a single stamp. But what a beautiful stamp ! Here it is...


I like this work and hope you a good day.

Aujourd'hui je veux juste vous montrer comment je peux m'amuser avec des petits morceaux de papier travaillés à la gelli plate et le même unique tampon. J'aime beaucoup ce travail.

Je vous souhaite une bonne journée.

Kind regards.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful tags, gorgeous stamping and inked up giving that distressed look, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous feel for your tags!!Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're lovely - I'm liking those stamps more and more each day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tags, must get my gelli plate out for a play.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!