Pin It button on image hover

Friday 14 August 2015

Christmas Greetings from France (by Dominike)

Today it is my pleasure to introduce you to the third new member of the Design Team. Her name is Dominke Turpin, she is from France and I know you are going to enjoy her interpretation of our stamps. Her designs today all use stamps from the Sparkling Trees set, and to show what a talented lady she is she has written her post in English and French. Thank you so much Dominike.

Hello
I like cards for each moment in life.

The first one is white. The idea is to see a forest. So I stamp a big tree on white paper and crop all round. I put color on the circles and add a drop of Glossy Accents. Then I stamp the same tree on a piece of white paper. But I don't re-ink. I put a drop of Glossy Accents on the white circles and glue the tress to a bblank card.


For the second card I threw acrylic paints on aquarelle paper. Then I stamped the trees to make shadows. I make a red shadow around the edge with Gelatos and then glue it on my white card.

J’aime les cartes pour toutes les occasions de la vie.
La première est principalement blanche. J’ai voulu rendre l’idée d’une forêt. Je tampon tout d’abord le grand sapin sur un papier blanc. Je mets en couleur les cercles et j’ajoute une goutte de Glossy Accents. Puis je tamponne le même arbre plusieurs fois sans ré-encrer. Je mets une goutte de Glossy Accents sur chaque cercle blanc et je colle le tout sur une carte blanche.

Pour la deuxième carte, je pulvérise de la peinture acrylique sur du papier Aquarelle. Puis je tamponne les arbres en ombres. Je mets du Gélato rouge sur le pourtour de la carte et je colle sur la carte blanche.




And for the fun I made a tag : the background is made with the Gelli Plate and the stamp is made like the first card.
I hope you’ll enjoy and I’m waiting for your comments.
J’espère que vous aimerez et j’attends vos commentaires avec impatience.
 

Dominike
 

15 comments:

  1. very nice Dominike - really love them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great designs Dominike. they are all beautiful. The multiple stamping creates a great forest, and your colour choices are lovely. Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful inspiring projects Dominike. Love them all.
    Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards. Although I don't think about Christmas until about October I seriously think I might need this set.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Dominike, beautiful cards and tag, your technique is fabulous and such wonderful colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous makes I love the first card especially but all your makes offer lots of inspiration
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely projects, I do like those trees.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love them . I love the feeling of being in a scene , especially a magical,forest ..

    ReplyDelete
  9. This stylised tree is a beauty and your use of it is very clever Dominike. The first with the forest of trees fading into the distance is lovely and I like the different colour baubles on the cut out one, then the second with the acrylic background and just the stamped trees which mix a little with the paint is quite ethereal, and then the tag in those bright colours, and again the cut out tree on top, and a lovely red ribbon through the top is so pretty. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great makes - love them all but that first one is fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Dominike, loving your style, great colours and artistry xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful project, love the colours and the atmosphere! Bravo Dominike!! Bises

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome Dominike. Love your cards and fun tag. The Tlossy Accents to the baubles on the trees is so effective.

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!