Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 6 September 2014

Santa Baby and Snowy Penguins - By Florence

Hi everyone

I hope you are enjoying the weekend.

Today I would like to share two cards I made using the new Santa Baby and Snowy Penguins stamp sets.  I hope you like them.

 These are amazing sets off stamps.  The beauty of all of the new stamp sets is the choice.  There are so many stamps on one sheet.  The images are fabulous used on their own or, as with all of Chocolate Baroque stamps, they are perfect for mixing and matching.


I mixed the little sleigh image from the Santa Baby Set with one of Chocolate Baroque's Carousel Horses. 

I stamped the Sleigh and the Horse and colored the images.  I added a some Distress Ink around the edge of the stamped card and stamped some snowflakes.  I then made up the card as seen and added some bling to connect the two images.




These penguins are adorable.  Seriously, once you start stamping with them you will not be able to stop.  They are so addictive.

I stamped the penguins multiple times with the aid of masking tissue.  I added some Distress Ink around the edge of the card and stamped the snowflakes.  I used a felt pen and added some red dots between the flakes.  I then made up the card as seen adding a little ribbon.

Full details of how I made these cards can be found on my Card Making Blog Here

Take care and happy stamping

Florence x
 
 
 


12 comments:

  1. That top card is such a fun one and my family are a great fan of penguins. Two lovely cards

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two gorgeous cards, adore the penguins

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your use of the polka dot paper really adds to the snowy sense & I love the harness in that first one - a really super idea to use one of the carousel horses. The penguins are great fun too & I particularly like the way you used the ribbon & the red dots amongst the snowflakes, I think that has to be my favourite of these two.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing cards. You are so inspirational, Florence. I am off to check out the detailed instructions. Thanks for sharing your talents xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Two gorgeous cards Flo,love them both.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love them Flo. That penguin set is just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cards and you are right those penguins are super cute
    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two lovely cards, cute and gorgeous!!! Coco xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Florence both cards are really amazing,!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone.
    Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such great BG's for these cards! The colours on the first are so festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!