Pin It button on image hover

Saturday 11 May 2013

Punky Butterflies (posted by Judith)

Hi Folks, I have a zesty project to show you today, using the Punky Flowers stamp set. I have used Dylusions sprays to create my background, then stamped the large flowers using Distress Inks. I have coloured my central image using pencils. I created the butterflies using the same petals as those on the main image, and joined them together with metal corners. I then used some wire which I coiled to make their antennae. Finally, I added a sentiment from the Butterfly Dreams stamp set.



Thanks for stopping by, Judith xx



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the butterflies & the colours are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A superbly unique creation with those butterflies & I love how your antennae are echoed by the swirly spirals of the stamps. The way you have layered the two backgrounds seamlessly (but with a little bit of definition) is a lovely piece of designing too.
    Paula (PEP)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Love the design and the pastel-colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a fabulous bright card love it

    Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So Beautifull , I love it!!

    Greetings
    Maria

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment - it brings a little ray of sunshine into our day when we know our work is appreciated!